- Learn how to set up and track business accounting records and what types of expenses are deductible.
- Gain better control of your business by learning how balance sheets, income statements and cash flow projections are prepared and what they can tell you about your business.
Instructor, Helen Roe, works with the Loan Fund of Mesa County and has been recognized as an Outstanding Woman Accountant by the American Society of Women Accountants.
Cost: $75 – includes lunch
REGISTER FOR CLASS
Date(s) - Tue, Apr 11, 2017
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location & Directions
The Business Incubator Center
In order to reserve a spot in any class/workshop you must register and pay before the class begins. It's highly recommended to register and pay for a class/workshop ahead of time to reserve your seat and guarantee that class materials are available.
Cancellation Policy: If a class/workshop is canceled by the Business Incubator Center, those who’ve registered and paid will receive a full refund, or the opportunity to credit their registration & fee to another class. The Business Incubator Center reserves the right to modify, withdraw or make substitutions for any announced classes and to change instructors.
Class Withdrawal: Participant requested withdrawals must be made a minimum of 3 business days prior to the start of class/workshop. To request a withdrawal from a class/workshop please call 970-243-5242.
- Refunds are available, minus a $10 administrative fee only if notice of withdrawal is given at least 3 business days prior to the start of the class.
- Withdrawals/refunds are not available once a class/workshop begins.
- Credit card transactions will be credited to the original card used.
- Refund checks will be mailed for cash or check transactions. This process takes 3 to 4 weeks.
Refund Policy: The Business Incubator Center does not offer full refunds once a person has registered and paid for a class/workshop. If for some reason the participant cannot take the class on the scheduled day and has not given notice to the Business Incubator Center 3 business days prior to the class, the participant will not receive any refund but the participant will be credited for a future class/workshop of the same cost.
For example a participant registers and pays $50 for the How to Start a Business Class, if the participant calls and cancels 3 days before the class, they are refunded $40. If the participant calls the day before the class, the participant will not receive any refund but will be credited for a How to Start a Business Class or any other workshop that is of a $50 value.
The SBDC is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions or services. SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.