Balancing work and life can feel impossible at times. What would happen if we got off the tightrope and learned to better integrate work and life instead of viewing them as enemies?
• How a shift in mindset about work and life can better serve you and your business.
• How to prioritize your wellbeing to enhance your life and business outcomes.
• Practical skills to reduce stress and live with more ease.
Wed, May 16 12:15 PM to 1:15 PM
To register, go HERE
Date(s) - Wed, May 16, 2018
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Location & Directions
The Business Incubator Center
In order to reserve a spot in any class/workshop you must register and pay before the class begins. It's highly recommended to register and pay for a class/workshop ahead of time to reserve your seat and guarantee that class materials are available.
Cancellation Policy: If a class/workshop is canceled by the Business Incubator Center, those who’ve registered and paid will receive a full refund, or the opportunity to credit their registration & fee to another class. The Business Incubator Center reserves the right to modify, withdraw or make substitutions for any announced classes and to change instructors.
Class Withdrawal: Participant requested withdrawals must be made a minimum of 3 business days prior to the start of class/workshop. To request a withdrawal from a class/workshop please call 970-243-5242.
- Refunds are available, minus a $10 administrative fee only if notice of withdrawal is given at least 3 business days prior to the start of the class.
- Withdrawals/refunds are not available once a class/workshop begins.
- Credit card transactions will be credited to the original card used.
- Refund checks will be mailed for cash or check transactions. This process takes 3 to 4 weeks.
Refund Policy: The Business Incubator Center does not offer full refunds once a person has registered and paid for a class/workshop. If for some reason the participant cannot take the class on the scheduled day and has not given notice to the Business Incubator Center 3 business days prior to the class, the participant will not receive any refund but the participant will be credited for a future class/workshop of the same cost.
For example a participant registers and pays $50 for the How to Start a Business Class, if the participant calls and cancels 3 days before the class, they are refunded $40. If the participant calls the day before the class, the participant will not receive any refund but will be credited for a How to Start a Business Class or any other workshop that is of a $50 value.
The SBDC is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration. SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions or services. SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.