[In Person] CDOT Civil Rights & Labor Compliance Workshop
- FHWA Form 1273 for CDOT Federal-aid projects
- EEO Contract Requirements
- DBE Program Requirements (including new DBE Specification)
- ESB Program Requirements (including proposed Special Provisions)
- CDOT Form 205
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) Requirements
- Site of Work
- Classification of workers
- Certified Payroll Requirements: Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Certified Payroll: LCPtracker
- B2GNow: DBE Commitments and Prompt Payment
Suggested Audience: Project Superintendents, Construction Contractor Employees, Consultant Project Managers, Payroll Clerks, EEO Officers, Estimators, and others involved in CDOT construction contract administration.
Note: This workshop is the only one planned in Grand Junction this year. We encourage all contractors in CDOT Region 3 to attend this session if you were not able to attend one of the other sessions in person or virtually.
CDOT Civil Rights & Business Resource Center and CDOT Region X Civil Rights
Cost of Attendance: $25.00 per person. CDOT staff may attend for free, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individuals must cancel three business days prior to event for refund. Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.
- Acceptable cancellation methods include by phone 970-243-5242 or emailing email@example.com.
- No refunds will be granted if the registrant fails to cancel three business days prior to the event. Registration includes lunch and reference manual.
Pay $25 online in advance to secure registration and reserve lunch