[Virtual] CDOT Civil Rights & Labor Compliance Workshop
This full-day workshop is essential for all prime contractors and subcontractors working on CDOT highway construction contracts. You will learn how to comply with mandatory CDOT and Federal Civil Rights and Labor Compliance regulations outlined in FWHA Form 1273.
- FHWA Form 1273 for CDOT Federal-aid projects
- EEO Contract Requirements
- DBE Program Requirements (including new DBE Specification)
- ESB Program Requirements (including proposed Special Provisions)
- CDOT Form 205
- On-the-Job Training (OJT) Requirements
- Site of Work
- Classification of workers
- Certified Payroll Requirements: Davis-Bacon and Related Acts
- Certified Payroll: LCPtracker
- B2GNow: DBE Commitments and Prompt Payment
Suggested Audience: Project Superintendents, Construction Contractor Employees, Consultant Project Managers, Payroll Clerks, EEO Officers, Estimators, and others involved in CDOT construction contract administration.
Note: This workshop is the only one planned in Grand Junction this year. We encourage all contractors in CDOT Region 3 to attend this session if you were not able to attend one of the other sessions in person or virtually.
CDOT Civil Rights & Business Resource Center and CDOT Region X Civil Rights
Cost of Attendance: $25.00 per person. CDOT staff may attend for free, please email email@example.com
- Individuals must cancel three business days prior to event for refund. Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days.
- Acceptable cancellation methods include by phone 970-243-5242 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be granted if the registrant fails to cancel three business days prior to the event. Registration includes lunch and reference manual.
Pay $25 online in advance to secure registration and receive a link to join.