Webinar: DOT Trucking Compliance & Maintenance
Are you sure your trucks are all safe and compliant with federal and state regulations? Join us for an important trucking safety webinar presented by Ryan Byers of Front Range Compliance Services. You’ll get up-to-date information on the latest trucking safety compliance guidance and requirements, what future changes will look like, and how to make sure your company is as safe as possible on the road.
What You’ll Learn:
- USDOT compliance requirements
- What’s new in 2023 that all drivers need to know
- Hours of service for short-haul operations
- When to complete log books
- Vehicle maintenance – Zero violations!
- What and when to expect driver vehicle inspections
- Leased vehicle and driver requirements
Speaker: Ryan Byers is a former Colorado State Patrol (CSP) Trooper who was the rank of Technician in the Motor Carrier Safety Section. During Ryan’s time with CSP he became a Master Instructor for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and was the DOT Training Coordinator for the State. For the last 10 years, Ryan has been working with motor carriers throughout Colorado and the US to assist them with their DOT Safety Management Systems, compliance programs, internal audits, and drug and alcohol testing programs. Ryan is recognized as a subject matter expert in regards to DOT rules, regulations, safety, and compliance.
Note: You do not need a computer to participate in this webinar. The full webinar will work on a smartphone, and there is an audio-only option for those who prefer to dial in on the phone.
- Please click the Register Online button below.
- After you complete your registration, you will receive an email with the link to join
- Click the link in the email to join on the designated date/time
- If you are unable to attend, please do not cancel your registration. We will send you a link to the recording after the live session.
Co-Sponsor(s): CDOT Connect2DOT & Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center
Fee: No Cost