Learn the basics of cutting, shaping, and fastening glass and mosaics. Make your own small project in class and use it to inspire others!
- Learn about the tools and how to use them safely
- Create your own small project – use one of our templates or bring your own idea
- No prior experience necessary – this is a class for those who haven’t worked with glass and want to try it out before investing
- Or, join GJmakerspace and use our equipment – save yourself the expense and co-create with other Makers!
- As a member, you’ll have access to laser, CNC, 3D printing, sewing and quilting machines, and the pros who know how to use them – and FREE classes
Willingness to learn from a fellow Maker, and have fun doing it!
Ages: 10 and up, up to 1 child per adult registration (adult required to be with children during the event)
Supplied Materials: Templates for window hangings and small signs, glass and fastening materials
Discounts available at local merchants with GJmakerspace membership!
Cost: Members – Free, Non-members (Public) $20
Date(s) - Mon, Feb 24, 2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location & Directions
Grand Junction Business Incubator Center
Categories No Categories