Take your Business Online: How to Have an Online Presence
The Internet has changed the way businesses reach their customers in so many ways that managing an online presence can feel overwhelming. Learn how to end the stress and create a digital marketing strategy that works for you.
This workshop will help you:
· Develop a simple and measurable digital marketing plan
· Understand the pieces needed to create an effective website
· Decide which social media channels are right for you (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Determine what content marketing tools to use (email, blogging, podcasts)
· Combine your traditional and digital marketing efforts to create a stronger and more cohesive brand
Speaker: Camber Westphal is a Social Media Coach and the Community Manager at FWorks, a coworking space in Fruita, CO. She enjoys assisting businesses with all their marketing initiatives – both digital and traditional. Camber has experience in marketing strategy, brand creation, graphic design, and web development.
Fee: $ 35.00
Payments can be made by calling our office with a credit card or at the door with cash, check or credit card. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
Date(s) - Thu, May 2, 2019
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Location & Directions
Grand Junction Business Incubator Center
Categories No Categories