The Internet has changed the way businesses reach their customers in so many ways that managing an online presence can feel overwhelming. Learn how to end the stress and create a digital marketing strategy that works for you.
This workshop will help you:
· Develop a simple and measurable digital marketing plan
· Understand the pieces needed to create an effective website
· Decide which social media channels are right for you (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Determine what content marketing tools to use (email, blogging, podcasts)
· Combine your traditional and digital marketing efforts to create a stronger and more cohesive brand
Speaker: Camber Westphal is a Social Media Coach and the Community Manager at FWorks, a coworking space in Fruita, CO. She enjoys assisting businesses with all their marketing initiatives – both digital and traditional. Camber has experience in marketing strategy, brand creation, graphic design, and web development.
Fee: $ 35.00
Payments can be made by calling our office with a credit card or at the door with cash, check or credit card. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
Date(s) - Fri, Mar 8, 2019
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Location & Directions
Grand Junction Business Incubator Center
Categories No Categories