Business Support Groups & Pages
Grand Valley Business Support – A Facebook group to help the business community support each other as well as share resources and information in real time.
Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce Take Out Tool Kit – A list of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops to keep you connected with any business who is continuing to offer take out, curbside, and/or delivery services.
Small Business Administration
- SBA Disaster Assistance in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The SBA Guidance for businesses and employers, including access to capital, workforce capacity, inventory and supply chain shortfalls, and export assistance.
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment
- Emergency Paid Leave Rule – This rule is meant to limit the spread of highly contagious disease and enables workers in at-risk occupations to access testing.
- Unemployment Insurance – During layoffs, all employees are encouraged to apply for unemployment insurance. Those who are job-attached (meaning workers will be expected to return after a separation of up to 16 weeks) should file as “job-attached.”
- Work-Share Program may allow certain employees who have had reduced hours to claim partial unemployment benefits.
- Colorado Restaurant Association Policies and Protocols for the Colorado Restaurant Industry
- Environmental cleaning and disinfecting
- U.S. Department of Labor Offers Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation: Information on FECA Coverage for Coronavirus Disease