Our mission: The Business Incubator Center supports the launch, growth, stabilization and long-term success of business enterprises in Mesa County and the surrounding region. We measure success by our ability to guide entrepreneurs through sound business decisions and our positive influence on economic growth in the region. The Business Incubator provides several programs to support this mission:
- Free or low cost classes, coaching, networking and workshops geared to start-up or existing small business through the Small Business Development Center and other entities
- Space for lease to client companies including a licensed commercial kitchen and light manufacturing, office and technology
- Affiliate space, with hourly rent and shared services, for those who don’t need a full-time workspace
- Small business financing through the Business Loan Fund of Mesa County
- Enterprise Zone tax credit and contribution project administration through the Mesa County Enterprise Zone
Join us on June 3 for the 1st Annual Atomic 5K Run here at BIC! Registration Open
Packet pickup and late registration at 7:30, race starts at 9:00. Awards ceremony at 10:30. Kids FunRun (free) at 11:00.
Also on June 3 is another 30th Anniversary Event – the 2017 Business Showcase (FREE admission – everyone welcome), featuring tenants and alumni. We’ll have booths for the tenants to showcase and sell their products and services, food vendors, live music by FLAT TOP REED, Beer Garden (with Kannah Creek Beer and local wine for sale), and events for the kids. Come for the race and stay for the Showcase! We’ve put in an order for perfect weather, so come down and enjoy the day at BIC.
Do you support entrepreneurship? Believe small business is what drives our economy?
Help us take small business to the next level. Donate today!
What can we do for you and your small business today?
The Business Incubator, 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction, CO 81503/970-243-5242
These businesses support entrepreneurship: