Our mission: The Business Incubator Center supports the launch, growth, stabilization and long-term success of business enterprises in Mesa County and the surrounding region. We measure success by our ability to guide entrepreneurs through sound business decisions and our positive influence on economic growth in the region. The Business Incubator provides several programs to support this mission:
- Free or low cost classes, coaching, networking and workshops geared to start-up or existing small business through the Small Business Development Center and other entities
- Space for lease to client companies including a licensed commercial kitchen and light manufacturing, office and technology
- Affiliate space, with hourly rent and shared services, for those who don’t need a full-time workspace
- Small business financing through the Business Loan Fund of Mesa County
- Enterprise Zone tax credit and contribution project administration through the Mesa County Enterprise Zone
I chose to become a massage therapist because I enjoy the opportunity to serve. I want each client to leave feeling rejuvenated and relieved from any pain.
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Nepali Massage Therapy
- Prenatal massage
- Traditional Thai
- Sports massage
For more info, go HERE
Want to find out how to list, sell, and prosper on Amazon.com?Join successful entrepreneur Luke Sutherland as he guides you through the ins and outs of selling on Amazon.com, including how to list products, ship items to Amazon or directly to customers, and how much it costs. He will address everything from getting started to wholesaling to Amazon.
Includes a detailed presentation and lengthy Q&A so you’ll have the opportunity to asks questions specifically about your business model.
Friday, March 23, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cost is $35.00
Do you support entrepreneurship? Believe small business is what drives our economy?
Help us take small business to the next level. Donate today!
What can we do for you and your small business today?
The Business Incubator, 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction, CO 81503/970-243-5242