Our mission: The Business Incubator Center supports the launch, growth, stabilization and long-term success of business enterprises in Mesa County and the surrounding region. We measure success by our ability to guide entrepreneurs through sound business decisions and our positive influence on economic growth in the region. The Business Incubator provides several programs to support this mission:
- Free or low cost classes, coaching, networking and workshops geared to start-up or existing small business through the Small Business Development Center and other entities
- Space for lease to client companies including a licensed commercial kitchen and light manufacturing, office and technology
- Affiliate space, with hourly rent and shared services, for those who don’t need a full-time workspace
- Small business financing through the Business Loan Fund of Mesa County
- Enterprise Zone tax credit and contribution project administration through the Mesa County Enterprise Zone
Meet two of the up-and-comers moving into the Manufacturing Building at BIC:
HiringThing is an award-winning online recruiting system that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. With our powerful and easy-to-use system we can transform the way your company finds new talent. Built for companies of every size, HiringThing makes posting jobs online a breeze. Accept resumes and sort through applicants in a few clicks.
With the best and most flexible pricing around and support beyond compare, you’ll find a team that is ready to dive in and help in any way we can to make your HiringThing experience as easy and seamless as possible.
Product Design and Manufacturing Automation Engineering Services. We provide engineering services to businesses in need of engineering design services. iC3 Engineering works with a wide variety of sectors including the Mil/Aerospace, High-Rel, and Consumer product markets. Automated Electronic Test is our specialty, with over 20 years design experience. We have prior experience working with Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and other Mil/Aerospace clients providing high quality services that can help you with your engineering needs. We are innovative, agile and can prove to be a great partner in your engineering design needs.
Do you support entrepreneurship? Believe small business is what drives our economy?
Help us take small business to the next level. Donate today!
What can we do for you and your small business today?
The Business Incubator, 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction, CO 81503/970-243-5242
These businesses support entrepreneurship: