Our mission: The Business Incubator Center supports the launch, growth, stabilization and long-term success of business enterprises in Mesa County and the surrounding region. We measure success by our ability to guide entrepreneurs through sound business decisions and our positive influence on economic growth in the region. The Business Incubator provides several programs to support this mission:
- Free or low cost classes, coaching, networking and workshops geared to start-up or existing small business through the Small Business Development Center and other entities
- Space for lease to client companies including a licensed commercial kitchen and light manufacturing, office and technology
- Affiliate space, with hourly rent and shared services, for those who don’t need a full-time workspace
- Small business financing through the Business Loan Fund of Mesa County
- Enterprise Zone tax credit and contribution project administration through the Mesa County Enterprise Zone
Selling on Amazon: How to Buy, Sell and Prosper on
Join Luke Sutherland, an Amazon entrepreneur who formed Product Movement Technologies, LLC to sell home/kitchen wares, sporting goods, and industrial equipment on Amazon. He operates out of a home office, and religiously studies how to better sell on Amazon.
This workshop will address the ins and outs of selling on Amazon.com, including how to list products, ship directly to customers or to Amazon, and how much it all costs. This workshop covers everything from getting started to wholesaling, and includes plenty of time for Q&Q.
September 28, from 1:00 -3:00 p.m.
Register on our events page
Do you support entrepreneurship? Believe small business is what drives our economy?
Help us take small business to the next level. Donate today!
What can we do for you and your small business today?
The Business Incubator, 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction, CO 81503/970-243-5242