Our mission: The Business Incubator Center supports the launch, growth, stabilization and long-term success of business enterprises in Mesa County and the surrounding region. We measure success by our ability to guide entrepreneurs through sound business decisions and our positive influence on economic growth in the region. The Business Incubator provides several programs to support this mission:
- Free or low cost classes, coaching, networking and workshops geared to start-up or existing small business through the Small Business Development Center and other entities
- Space for lease to client companies including a licensed commercial kitchen and light manufacturing, office and technology
- Affiliate space, with hourly rent and shared services, for those who don’t need a full-time workspace
- Small business financing through the Business Loan Fund of Mesa County
- Enterprise Zone tax credit and contribution project administration through the Mesa County Enterprise Zone
Applications are now closed for the Spring 2017 BIC 2.0 Fast Track Program. Check back for next cohort dates.
BIC 2.0 is a 6 month, cohort-based program with a series of educational modules and mentorship with ongoing pitch sessions, and concludes with a demo event. Scholarships are available, but are limited. Accepted companies will have access to free office and common area workspace, high speed internet, and Makerspace (if applicable) here at BIC.
We’re now accepting applicants for the Spring 2017 Leading Edge Program: Managing Your Business!
The Leading Edge Program is a 12-week course that helps move your business to the next level. This intensive training provides business owners and entrepreneurs with expert guidance in the areas of cash flow management, marketing, finance, personnel, legal issues, and more. Each participant will receive hands-on assistance in preparing a complete business plan. The program is highly interactive, which ensures the flow of information not just from the instructor, but between the participants as well.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? Owners of start-up and existing businesses.
Cost: $ 275.00
Do you support entrepreneurship? Believe small business is what drives our economy?
Help us take small business to the next level. Donate today!
What can we do for you and your small business today?
The Business Incubator, 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction, CO 81503/970-243-5242
These businesses support entrepreneurship: