Western Slope Government Contracting Opportunities & Connections
Are You a Small Business Interested in Doing Business with the Government? Join us for a dive into the world of government contracting and learn how to find and bid on government contracts and leverage the various small business certification programs that can give you a competitive edge.
Come meet one-on-one with prime contractors and buyers from federal, state, and local agencies and learn about upcoming opportunities for your business. Get the inside scoop on who’s buying what and how you can get your foot in the door.
8:45 – 9:00: Sign-in and Welcome
9:00 – 9:45: Doing Business with the Government
- Learn about the steps to finding and bidding on Federal, state, and local government contracts
- Presented by Chris Martinez, Colorado PTAC
9:45 -10:30: Small Business Certifications & CDOT
- Learn about the small business certifications that can help you land contracts and how they apply to the Department of Transportation (CDOT)
- Presented by Cathy Kramer, CDOT Connect2DOT
10:30 – 11:30: Upcoming Project Opportunities
- Find out about upcoming projects and solicitations from prime contractors and agencies such as CDOT, USFS, CSU, GJ Housing Authority, and more!
- Meet the buyers and get your individual questions answered
11:30 – 12:30: Lunch & Networking
Fee: $ 10.00
Payments may be made online, by calling our office with a credit card, or at the door with cash, check or credit card.