How to Start a Business in Western Colorado
This 2.5-hour workshop provides an overview of everything you need to know to start and grow your business.
- Business licensing requirements
- Trade name search
- Legal structure selection
- State registration
- Local licensing requirements
- The business planning process
- And financing options
Completion of this workshop unlocks access to the Fast Tracs Business Basics Series. The Fast Tracs program is a series of five rotating, 1-hour classes that delve deeper into popular startup topics.
- Market Research
- Cash Flows
- Internet Strategies
- Business Planning
- Fee: $55 | Registering two or more people from the same business? Call our office to receive a discount.
- Registration Link: https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=90400030
Julie MoreyGrand Junction SBDC Director